Family

Family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ricardo


Ricardo is my brother. We grew up together and he has always been protective of me...Even im my late 20's. I love him so much and always refer to him as my brother even though he still calls me his little sis...Even after a husband and 2 children. Yesterday Ricardo came over...my husband had a guys fishing day. And today my brother Ricardo had a seizure...His very first one...at the age of 33. And while I was typing...I stopped and answered the phone to find out that they found something on his brain...Right now I am saddened...but I have Faith...I know who my God is and I know that he performs miraculous things. If you just stumbled across this tonight, please pray for my brother Ricardo...He means the world to me. He is...My Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment