Family

Family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Trees


So I have this fascination with trees.. In my little country Hometown Hartsville, SC, my family has a Huge Oak Tree with everyones home surrounding this tree. As a child I remember barbecues, family gatherings, the making of mud pies, cartwheels, catching bugs...All underneath this massive tree. I guess that's where my obsession began. My father who died of cancer when I was 11, also sat underneath this tree...Certain trees remind me of him...brings back memories of how things used to be...when times were innocent...when times were more relaxed....before responsibilites...before sickness....Childhood memories..So in honor of his memory...here is a tree....eery in it's on way...beautiful in another... but there it is....Standing...with not a care in the world :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment